mercredi 7 juin 2006

THEN I REALIZE IT NOW

I found it was love I was feeling to him.
he was in my thoughts from morning to night.
but for the very first time i was able to feel happy with an absent love. what had i got to lose, if i was asking for nothing in exchange?

i found it normal to feel jealous, although life had taught me that it was pointless thinking i could own another person (anyone who believes that is just deceiving himself!!). it was just a proof of fragility..a proof that i'm just a normal human being and it was all forgiven :)

i read a line that said : the strongest love is the love that can demonstrate its fragility. if my love is real, freedom will conquer jealousy and any pain it causes me. pain is part of my process. that's all i need to BELIEVE. whenever i told my self I'm ready to fall in love with somebody, it have to be prepared for a daily dose of pain and discomfort.and i know i should have been good on it because ihave reached my limit

I've been thinking about him a lot. I've been thinking about us a lot. and i realize that I didn't go into this room only by chance. well, i guess really important meetings are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other. but if now I really have to end it, at least I know that I love him that much no matter how hard he keep pushing me aside in the end.

I know that i have to leave now.
I love him and that's what I'm going to do: leaving him
upon his request. I just want him to be happy even when
it means that he's happy without me, i have to respect it.
so, this is it.
this is my final words:
I LOVE YOU, GOODBYE.

Aucun commentaire: